Time has definitely rushed these last few weeks! I have not posted a single thing is what seems (and in the blogosphere is) like a lifetime. In my defence I´ll say, though it is not an excuse, I know, that it was one of those periods that can only be defined as SWAMPED. For a few days it felt like the snow sand in the Princess bride swallowed me whole. But I am back now, and full of hope and excitement.
I had a couple of interviews for a position I am kinf of maybe perhaps interested in. It´s not in my field, so that is the main drawback. At this point, I don´t think a good salary is a priority, because there are no jobs that requiere my level of experience, which is, well, lacking. Still, I can´t believe an industry can survive if the new grads in the field have nowhere to go after they get their degree. Because I am living at home until we build up our emergency fund, I would be able to save most of my income, however large, or small, it should be.
Anyways, the company seems quite good and the position is not bad, though I would be overqualified for the job. But a job is a job, so if they offer I´ll accept gladly.
Enough with the rant, and in with the weekly money check up.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my car insurance. Ouch!
2. Today I am thankful for being healthy, both physical and mentally.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was exercise, though now I ache all over.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my first piece of coursework for my Master´s and get an A.
5. The craft I am currently interested in right now is making coasters for my friend.
Thank you artemisphoto for the pic. You can see her profile at: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=2351