January has come and gone, too soon. It´s good I didn´t make any New Year´s resolutions this year, otherwise I´d have seriously let myself down.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on car insurance. It has to be done.
2. Today I am thankful for having enough money in savings that I don´t have to worry about not being able to pay my bills.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was my new phone. I called my phone company to ask for a free cell phone, which they offer new customers. They politely declined to I politely joined another company that did give me a free phone. A few hours later, the first company called to apologize for the appalling treatment I had recieved and offered me a free phone and a much much better deal. Yay.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my coursework and exercise 4 times at least.
5. When I was a kid I wanted to be a mad scientist when I grew up.
Have a nice week!