Oh my! Ever since I started doing the weekly moey check up with My pretty pennies, time just flies by. So here´s the money check up for these past days.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on (surprise surprise) Christmas presents. And more to come I´m afraid.
2. Today I am thankful for long hot showers and curling up with a book.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was lazying with Grasshopper.
4. I will consider this week a success if I buy my family´s presents.
5. One of my favorite holiday decorations is the Nativity scene.
So, how was your weekly money check up?