Here is my weekly money update for this week. After last week´s spending extravanganza, this week seems a little mild, but surprisingly Christmassy
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas lunch with my exworkers. $40 was maybe too much.
2. Today I am thankful for having three living grandparents who know who they are and, more importantly, who I am and how much they love me.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was a family get together and setting up the Nativity scene at my grandma´s house.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can manage to find the due dates for my Master´s in the inexplicably complex university web site.
5. My favorite Christmas gift as a child was any thing that came in a box. Don´t know why it took my parents so long to realize my love for boxes. Oh the possibilities.