My, oh my! Another week has just whooshed by and it seems not much has happened since last week, apart from getting a new-to-me car and signing up for a master´s degree…So maybe not so boring after all. Anyways, here´s my money check up for this week:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on tuition and books for my master´s degree.
2. Today I am thankful Grasshopper, and the way we sometimes just get each other.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was visiting my niece and nephew and have them run up to me smiling and screaming my name.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make as much money as I spend.
5. My favorite Christmas song/album is Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen.
So what have you been up to this week?