1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on petrol, which my +20-year-old car likes to binge on, and fixing said car even after it left me stranded on the highway.
2. Today I am thankful for public transportation.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was to get an email from my best friend telling me all about her recent trip to Florence.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my German revision and sign up for lessons. Oh, and finding a job, but I´m willing to settle for the former.
5. This Thanksgiving, I´ll forget all about it. People in Europe don´t celebrate this : S